I, the undersigned, hereby certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child listed above. The athlete desires to participate in Reign City Cheer All Star Cheerleading for the 2020-2021 season, beginning May 1, 2020, and ending April 30, 2021. This All Star Cheerleading Commitment Contract sets forth the terms and conditions under which the athlete may participate in the Reign City Cheer 2020-2021 Competitive Cheerleading Season.
Responsibilities of Reign City Cheer All Star Cheerleading
Reign City Cheer All Star Cheerleading hereby agrees to provide competitive cheerleading coaches and instruction for the purpose of teaching cheerleading, tumbling, stunts, dance, and choreography to athletes in preparation for local, regional and national cheerleading competitions and exhibitions. All dates and times for practices and competitions are subject to change after initial release, but parents’ schedules will be carefully considered prior to any changes. Reign City Cheer All Star Cheerleading may cancel practice or events due to weather or holiday closings at the discretion of the owners. Reign City Cheer may move athletes on to cheer teams based on the needs of the team and the individual needs of the athlete.
Responsibilities of the Athlete
Athletes hereby agree to attend all practices, competitions, and mandatory events. I understand and recognize the importance of attending all scheduled practices and team events. I understand that accepting a position on a Reign City Cheer team entails a commitment to the gym and fellow team members. While exceptions can be granted for special activities, I understand the importance of having each team member present for all practices. Competitions and performances are mandatory, and I will be responsible for ensuring my participation in all team events.
Responsibilities of the Parent/Legal Guardian
Parents and/or legal guardians hereby agree to the attendance policy as outlined above. I understand that it is my responsibility to provide adequate contact information so I may stay informed about upcoming events and practices. I understand that it is my responsibility to provide the required uniform items for every competition. It is my responsibility to pay all fees in full by the first day of each month or another predetermined deadline in order for my child to participate. I understand that if I fail to make necessary payments by each deadline, the said athlete will be withheld from participation.
The parent certifies that the athlete meets the following requirements:
1. The athlete will be enrolled as an all-star cheerleader in Reign City Cheer all-star Cheerleading’s 2020-2021 Competitive Season.
2. The athlete will arrive ON TIME and attend ALL practices, team events, and competitions.
3. I am expected to adhere at all times to all rules and regulations of the gym, as listed in the Reign City Cheer Parent Handbook as well as the Reign City Cheer Competitive Cheerleading Handbook. Any additional policies or amendments made throughout the year will be made available to me via email.
4. I understand my role as the parent is to support the coaches, gym, and athletes – as a team – at all times. If I have questions or concerns, I will set up a meeting with the program director or owner.
5. I am expected to assume financial responsibility for the required items (shoes, additional uniform items, all-inclusive fees, etc.) I understand that cheer uniforms and shoes are not included in the all-inclusive fees and must be paid separately. Additional items may be required throughout the year due to sizing changes, loss, and wear-and-tear. I understand that if any items are lost or damaged, I am financially responsible for the replacement of those items.
6. I have reviewed the tuition break down in the season 2 handbook and agree to tuition and assessments.
7. I am aware that if my child is a crossover and is removed from a team for violating the terms of the contract, the athlete will be removed from all competitive teams.
8. I understand that choreography and music are at the sole discretion of RCC Staff and are considered the intellectual property of Reign City Cheer. Unauthorized use of choreography or music for individual performances purposes a violation of this contract and may be subject to legal action.
9. If an athlete chooses to leave RCC June 10 – August 31, a written notice must be given to the owner. A $200 termination fee will be charged immediately once notice is received. In addition, you will be responsible for the uniform fee if applicable. If you resign the team past the August 31 a $500 termination fee will be charged once notice is received, this will cover any additional fees that were paid in advance by RCC (USASF, Equipment, Competition Fees, Music/Choreo, etc.) If leaving due to injury, fees will be discussed between the coach, owner, and parents.
10. I recognize that said athlete is subject to disciplinary action or immediate suspension from the team if any of the above policies, rules, and regulations set forth by Reign City Cheer is violated.
11. I understand that my child will not be placed on a team and may not participate in team practices until this contract is signed and returned to Reign City Cheer.
12. Upon turning in this contract, I will receive a copy to the email provided above. At any point throughout the season, the parent who signs below or any other designated representatives may obtain an electronic copy of the contract as well.
COVID Clause: Please note, all competitions are budgeted for early-bird deadlines, so you are receiving the best possible deals and prices. In the event that the competition season cannot be completed due to a return of the pandemic, fees will only be refunded if the event producer is able to refund the gym. If a credit is issued by the event producer, a credit will be applied to the athlete’s account. All refunds will be in full minus any credit card fees lost as a result of the transactions. Refunds will not/would not be provided until the refund has been issued to the gym.